SteelTuff Installation Guide
Here you will see step-by-step guides on how our resident fencing contractor, Wayne, installs each component of the fence line.
1. Adjustable clamps
2. Ensure all are level
3. Fully adjustable and easy to work with
Gate post installation.
1. Drill hole
2. Install gate post
3. Hinges are fully adjustable
4. Dolly is not required for gate posts
Fence post installation.
1. Drill hole, for example; 600mm for 1800mm post
2. Position posts, ensure level
3. Tap in to place, dolly protects the top of the post
4. Check levels and you’re done!
Strainer section installation.
1. Left and right hand thread depending on (requirements) — with push or pull
2. Strainer holds the fence together
3. Tighten up the strainer
4. Apply clamp around the post – this prevents slipping
5. Adjust the strainer in the desired direction
6. Finish by tightening